Thursday, October 31, 2013

Well

I was upset because so much has centered on something that actually does't matter - my aunt invited herself on my birth date when I was 1/2 her age, but I just wanted a special time with family.  I now go out with my other aunt for a concert each birthday, and my gramma called me for like a year and bothered me.  I just visited her again.  Something that will astound you to know is Sarah Brightman came to give a concert, next is Josh Groban who we aren't seeing for some reason, and around my birthday is the despicable Cher who had adoring fans.  Are they feeling for Sarah Brightman inappropriately for no reason?  I know it was the wrong thing to do, but what made me mad and kept not feeling okay was @ my aunt having importance in a suggestive way.  I didn't tell anything to her but was hurt and told my family..