Thursday, October 31, 2013

Plan

Well, I found 2 more agencies, gotta be careful cuz if I apply and don't make it, no more left.  I am getting the impression I'm good enough compared to others or something but am not being accepted.  I just am not ready, maybe.  I go to audition, and they think I'm fat or something.  I think I will, though, apply for the Disney parade cuz I'm so restless.  If I get much thinner, I can apply for "Finding Dory," see if I'm ready for the Disney parade auditions for Tinkerbell, would be nice for life now.  My mom had me apply for a job, so.. help from an agency.  Also, I'm so hungry like for a soda or a snack or something.  I was dieting, but sometimes I'm not.  I use money for things other than food, too, like new clothes.  If I know there's something I really like, I can come back, later.