Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Since when has this fish become a big deal?  Everyone just says oh fish are easy you don't do anything but shovel out poo, well this fish doesn't poo, and every time I put a little food in the water gets murky.  I never heard of that.  I mean, I am supposed to only clean the bowl once a week.  I think they sell cheap, affordable filters, however.  I think I clean the bowl 3 times a week.  However, I sometimes feel I need to clean it more.  It also only eats like 4 times a week, not every day.  It's a betta, very sweeet, but hard to give away I bet.  I think it's bored of me, so I will contact the pet stores.  My dad wanted it, but I think he's kidding.  I happened to go in that aisle by accident.  I actually got it cuz I wanted sea monkeys, which I might get in December.  They live in a little long tube.