Monday, November 4, 2013

Problem

I said it was disgusting that my teacher kicked me outta her class with no warning.  It seems everyone knows I said that and that it wasn't okay.  She has lots of weird ideas, was mean to me for showering and dressing up nicely for each class, which I think is not a pleasant thing to say nor pay attention to like it's true.  I exercised in the morning at the college.

Oh, the problem is I ended up with other people sending me to a mental hospital and being stuck on medicine as long as I am with my parents!  I knew that could happen.

What's wrong with me saying disgusting, maybe she just feels guilty?  I mean, she didn't warn me.  She wanted me out that way.  I was in trouble for no reason.  She did annoy me a lot, and sometimes I was upset.  It made me better, though, going to school there.