Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Schedule

I think I wanna clean up while I wait .. I mean before I watch "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," again.  I have a feeling I won't be finished with all my stuff but have a neat room with the fish and future small hopefully white rat in a good position.

When will that be?  Tomorrow is Halloween.  So, I'll try to watch it I know hopefully tomorrow, not sure, just can't get how to do this cuz you see I have 1 corner for singing away from the garage door and other stuff.  So the TV is next to me by the garage door, which is next to my sofa.  So, fishy can't go between me and the TV because the machine I leave on the floor next to the screen so the chords will all reach.  Hm, I just realized how long this table is..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the *beep*